At Beale, youth ministry happens all year! Our main purpose as a church is to create disciples, and area youth (6th-12th grade) have the opportunity for growing closer to God through Bible study, building relationships with Christian mentors, participating in local and international missions, and much more.
Ongoing Youth Activities:
- Wednesday Night Youth Group 7-9PM
- Sunday Morning Bible Study Groups 10AM
- Monthly trips to serve food to Richmond’s homeless individuals
Periodic Youth Activities:
- Retreats for middle school and high-school students
- Summer mission trips
- Local service projects
- Summer fellowship outings
- and more!